These are frequently asked questions asked by new and regular visitors of our site. For additional questions and concerns please visit our contact us page or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is WhoGoMake® all about?
WhoGoMake® is a community that inspires creativity amongst African Millennials, through unique events, workshops and tutorials .
- Why should I become a member of the WhoGoMake® Community?
Becoming a member of the WhoGoMake® community offers you several benefits and advantages click here know more. Membership is free
- Who Can Become a Member?
Our membership is open to young African Millennials who are interesting in unlocking their creativity
- What type of events do you organize?
We organize various sizes of offline and online events, focusing on a vide range of topics to inspire creativity and craftsmanship among young African people
- How do I know about an upcoming events or workshops?
Get to know about upcoming event by joining our mailing list or becoming a member. Click here to join our mailing list.
- How can I contribute to WhoGoMake® by having my DIY story or Tutorial featured on the Platform?
Your contributions are welcome on WhoGoMake.com. DIYers and creatives who want to feature their work on the platform must first become a member. So click here to become a member now.
- Can I sell my DIY products and services on WhoGoMake.com?
Yes, we have created a unique marketplace that allows members to turn their creative passion into opportunity, by selling their creative products. However they must meet certain requirements and standards. Contact us via email at email@example.com for more info on how to sell on WhoGoMake.com
- I need to purchase accessories, tool or equipment to help bring my creative ideas to life?
Cool, click here to visit our online marketplace to explore available accessories, tools, and kits, we are continuously updating our store, if you cant find what you need, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are here to help!
- I would like to purchase a handmade product or craft online, how?
Click here to Visit our online store for bespoke craft made by other community members and creative like you.